We Noida Extension Flat Owners and Members Association (NEFOMA) had a Meeting at our Office in Sector-5, Noida. Today we discussed about our future plans and strategies.
Members who we are present at the meeting were : Mr. Devender Kumar (Founder), Annu Khan (Vice President), Mr. Vijay Trivedi (Director), Mr. Indrish Gupta (Co-founder) and Ms. Shweta Bharti, (Gen. Sec.) and Chetan Tyagi, Ajay Kumar, Ravinder Jain, Banwarilal, Sanjay Sharma, Suresh Rai, Ravinder Chinwan, Santosh Singh, Rupesh Shukla, Rahul Choudhary, Keshav Kumar, Virender Adhikari, Ranjit Kumar Singh, Hemant Jha, Bheem Bhahadur, Kailash Chand Jaat, Kaushik Das, Manish Awasthi, Manoj Kumar Singh, M.Ganesh and other members of Nefoma also presented in the meeting. Some of the points we discussed are as under:
1. As timeline committed by NCRPB and authority is almost over and new government is going to form soon, we buyers should plan our strategy what to do next. Next NCRPB is scheduled for 26 March, so we Nefoma is planning to meet at their office before that on large scale . So you all are requested to please come in full numbers with family and join this meeting.
2. We are trying to fix-up a meeting with new Chief Minister Mr. Akhilesh Yadav at Lucknow. We would request him to please look into this matter personally and solve the problem of over 1 Lac middle class families.
3. When the new govt. is formed on 15th….. it is very much possible that CEO of Noida/ Greater Noida will be changed, how effectively the new CEO will be able to raise his point in the Court. If new CEO is appointed, the we will fix-up a meeting with him and find-out what authority has done since our last meeting.
4. We, Nefoma is planning to file a case in the court for the early start of construction work, as we are paying EMI and rent for the last 1 year.
5. We decided our next meeting date on 18th March at Gutam Budh Statue (Noida Entry Point) at 12.30pm to decide our next step.
So we request all affected people of Noida Extension on behalf of Noida Extension Flat Owners and Members Association (NEFOMA) take one day leave from your office and participate in the meeting at NCRPB Office, India Habitat Center, Lodhi Colony Delhi